1. What is a word that you think is powerful and why?
Confidence because if you want to accomplish goals confidence is necessary to achieve them!
2. Who is your biggest inspiration (Celebrity, family member, friend)
I would say Robin Ganzert of American Humane because she speaks up for animals and she gave me the opportunity to help animals!
3. Why do you love the Izzy Be brand?
I love the Izzy Be brand because the clothing brand helps me in difficult circumstances because I remember the inspiring quotes.
4. What kind of causes are you passionate about?
I am most passionate about animals and believe that all animals should be treated humanely. That’s why I’m involved with the national organization, Sun Coast Humane Society, and was named an “American Humane Hero.” I have helped raise awareness among other young people in my community and hopefully to a broader audience about the importance of conservation of our animals, Humane treatment on farms, animal rescue and different ways animals help us.
5. What is a quote that you live your life by?
“Kind people are my kinda people!”
6. You love to read . What are your favorite books?
Some of my favorite books are: “Holes” by Sachar. “Ungifted” by Kerman “Wonder” by Palacio “The Spy School” SeriesThe biography of Madame Curie “Island of the Blue Dolphins.”
7. Tell us about your dog walking business!
My dog walking business started because I love dogs! I decided to start a dog walking business in our building where we live- It’s called “Classic Dog Walking.”
8. What are some of your favorite ways to spread kindness?
Some ways I like to spread kindness is by being considerate of other people’s feelings. I am always thinking of ways I can make others that I care about feel special, like giving them little presents that I made, writing birthday cards, or thank you notes!